It is not uncommon to long for better productivity and wellness at the workplace. And while most believe it’s impossible to achieve both, especially at the workplace, there is a way you can achieve both and that is with tea.
You might be thinking that a beverage alone can’t cater to the two most important aspects in a workplace. But there are several studies that suggest organic teas and infusions are a great way to keep calm at work whilst also activating our cognitive functions and focus.
Why Choose Organic Teas and Infusions at the Workplace?
Organic teas and infusions [ Tés e Infusiones ecológicas para Cafeterías ] are the best way to boost wellness as well as productivity since they contain essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and caffeine that activate and improve cognitive functions while also maintaining a healthy gut, boosting immunity, and de-stressing the body. Not just that, teas are actually a great way to stay hydrated amidst the hustle and bustle.
Boost Productivity and Wellness with Organic Teas and Infusions
What makes organic teas and infusions special is the fact that they are free from any harmful chemicals and are treated in such a way to maintain the flavor profile whilst also ensuring all nutrients remain in the teas even after processing.
Organic teas and infusions not only come with a plethora of health benefits but also help with productivity by activating the brain and elevating focus.
Let us take a look at the 5 best organic teas and infusions to boost productivity and wellness in the workplace.
1. Green tea: this is the ideal tea when it comes to boosting cognitive functions, especially memory, thanks to the presence of amino acids and caffeine. And because green tea contains anti-stress and anxiety properties, it also helps people at work remain calm.
However, to reap the full benefits of green tea, it should be consumed with water only. In case you want to add a little more flavor to it, you can adjust the flavor profile with lemon or cinnamon.
2. Jasmine tea: This scented tea is great at improving brain functions and making you feel energized. The amino acids present in the tea act as inhibitory neurotransmitters, which means it puts you in an attentive state and relaxes the muscles in the body. To get the most out of this beverage, make sure to always use organic jasmine tea that is fresh and well treated.
3. Black tea: like green tea, black tea is also made from the Camellia sinensis plant but is more oxidized and thus has a starker flavor. The distinct taste of the tea can be associated with a malty profile and is a great potion when it comes to improving focus.
The amino acids (L-theanine) and caffeine present in black tea not only relax the body but also improve alertness and are considered a more stable source of energy.
4. Peppermint tea: While many know peppermint tea to be a great beverage to destress and hydrate the body, it is also an exceptional potion when it comes to improving concentration and elevating energy. The next time you’re at work and need a little boost of energy, ditch your coffee for a nice brew of peppermint tea.
5. Ginger tea: ginger and ginger tea have been used for centuries to treat various issues such as gas, headaches, bloating, weak immunity, and sore throats. Packed with antioxidants, it is also a great beverage to improve productivity at work or at home. While ginger tea may be on the starker side in terms of taste, it is a great way to awaken your cognitive functions and focus as well.
It is also important to note that along with these teas, you need to take frequent breaks at work to ensure your mind is functioning at full capacity. Ideally, a person should take a 5 minute break from the screen after every 30 minutes.
After every hour or two, you should be encouraged to take a walk to destress and reset your focus.
This is our list of the best organic teas and infusions [ mejores tés e infusiones orgánicos ] to improve productivity and wellness at work. Remember to always choose organic teas and infusions that are specially handpicked and treated to ensure you get the best in terms of flavor and health benefits.
You can also check out our shop for the best selection of teas; we provide everything from bulk teas to loose tea and tea bags that come in assortments.